WOW – it’s been a long time coming but hold onto your hats ladies – it’s ISSUE 4!!! Read more
In this Issue:
We get to have a peak through the curtains at the house of Hello Lidy, we check out Reiko’s fashion & hilarious musings at God’s Favorite Shoes, I get a girl crush on Sasha at Tattooed Martha, Kristi Murphy shares some of her stunning DIY work, Eleanor McComb from The Elm Tree shares her fears about moving from a Brick & Mortar boutique to an online shop and Rebecca Addison gives us all the tips we need for the Paris Shopping Spree on a low budget! (there are also a few of my recipes in there).
If the viewer doesn’t come up below, click here.
In the very first issue of Rosieteapot Magazine, we were enchanted by
– the home of Charley Marie Taylor, AKA “The Charley Girl”,
– the stunning & talented Nicole of The Felted Fox
– fashionista Mariel of The Wicked Ying
– Southern Belles, Haley & Leslie of The Chic Burrow
– Designer & Businesswoman, Laura Cibilich of Designstein
– Yoga diva, Nyk Danu, “Real Yoga for the Rest of Us”
and a few Recipes by Yours Truly 😉
Click Below to Read!
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an issue!!